Re: please put a +1 if you are happy with the drafts

Hi Rain

Were did you get this deadline from? From what I saw  "Comments are
requested by *19th November 2021 "*
 I know we requested more time, but I thought we had told janina we would
have them in today - hence my rushing it (I also understood from thursday,
that we would try for  a summary in a day or two but if not i would pick it
up).
At the very least we need to request from APA more time (which is what my
draft issue effectively does).
Julie, do you have a better draft for the issue? If so please send it to
the list. We can continue working on the comments in google docs which is
linked to from our response.
All the best
Lisa