Re: please put a +1 if you are happy with the drafts

From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 08:49:51 -0800
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa and group:

The deadline for us to provide the feedback is December 10 (Friday). I
would like to propose that we do this call for consensus and share after
our December 9 meeting (this Thursday), if that is okay with everyone.

Julie has been working on a summary of our drafts to try to make them more
easily readable. Julie: what do you think is realistic for you to complete
and share the more readable summaries with the group?

Thank you,

Rain