Re: draft of Natural Language Interface Accessibility

Hi, Lisa and COGA TF, please see this draft summary of COGA's NAUR feedback
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lVkQv4_lKcuEyane3o2oDtC3Hzu_-YZRJKe8pSk7Qd4/edit#>
.

As with the Remote Meeting draft
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SmQFRTb24YDMkVpb9Bb-NJ_QD-YJ_zfVpqGL50lr9j4/edit#>I
shared earlier this evening, I recommend grouping our NAUR feedback into
two main sections:

   - Big Suggestions
   - Smaller Suggestions

My hope is that this structure and level of detail will make our team's
feedback as actionable and easy-to-skim as possible. Eager for your
thoughts, thanks!

--

Julie Rawe

Special Projects Editor, Editorial Content, Understood

E: jrawe@understood.org | M: 917.588.4738

Pronounced Joo-lee Raw (like 'uncooked')

She | her [image:
https://www.understood.org/take-note?utm_medium=email&utm_source=email-community&utm_campaign=take-note-mb-y2-2021-employee-email&utm_content=image]