Re: Copy paste for authentication

I have several accounts that occasionally employ this validation
strategy. In my experience it's most commonly triggered by my bringing
up a new machine with new browsers. This includes my recently acquired
new phone, but also a new PC this summer.

I never use copy and paste on these, personally. I simply remember the 6
digits. That's me. I'm sure that's unreasonable for people with
different disabilities.

I would note, however, that I always have the option to recieve this
code in my choice of media, usually a choice of SMS text, email, or
voice telephone.

I often take the latter as that allows me to position my browser in the
input field as the call is being placed to me and simply type the code
as I hear it on my speaker phone.

Best,

Janina

--