Re: proposed process for new issues, and for editing patterns

On 10/09/2020 14:36, Lisa Seeman wrote:
> Hi folks
> Hi Folks
>
> Here is the proposed  process for sorting  new issues, and for editing
> patterns. Please give comments in the next 48  hours so we can start on it..
>
> *sorting  new issues *
>
>   * we assign labels for what is the right topic
>   * schedule the discussions for each topic
>   * update our action lists such as list of edits etc or proposes
>     response. Discuss if non editorial and go though our consensus
>     processes for issue

Sorry for late response - catching up after week away

* Agree with Abi
* Need care especally when issues cover multiple points
* Where are our the action lists? Wiki? Google Spread sheet?

Otherwise good

> *
> Editing patterns*
> firstly I suggest a small group to agree on the  template ( Lisa John k,
> Rachael and Steve if available?). Send changes to the list for
> agreement  and next call for consensus processes. (next week)
>
> Review 1:
> Review  the patterns and
> 1. Make name changes or any structural changes
> 2. Make any editorial changes from the issues
> 3. Identify patterns that need more work (including from issues)

I'd like to see the small structural changes I proposed made to all
patterns - eg "Description" -> "What to Do". Not sure if you meant that
for 1?

We could start on 3 before 2 but accept there might be some issue based
changes that cause rework.