Re: Review of documents

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:26:32 +0300
To: "Steve Lee" <stevelee@w3.org>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Steve

Comments inline

All the best

Lisa
---- On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:10:39 +0300 Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org> wrote ----

Hi

I did another pass through the Design Guide and Content Usable docs.
Most comments are thoughts for the next iteration.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tzj0YjBr6i61rxwr1uiAU5Q_nA6eGXeILoSpPGDK818/edit?usp=sharing

However, I think the following should be addressed before we publish

# Content Usable

* Remove ednotes  -Yes we all agreed this needs to be done
* Remove Empty “Status of This Document” section  - no, W3C staff need to add it
* Update Acknowledgements -Yes we all agreed this needs to be done
* Add Roy Ran & Steve Lee to editors?  - this is a decision of the W3C, one w3c editor is usual. Lets discuss on the coodination call

# Design Guide (and Appendix of CU)

We’ve mostly done enough now with PR 94 https://github.com/w3c/coga/pull/94

* Some Pattern Examples do not have failures - does it matter? I think no  - next iteration we can discuss this
* Graphical Indicators - I'm not convinced the diagram is make the point
clearly. - next iteration we can discuss this
* Fix "find from bbc gel"  - yes, this is a note to add content. add to the todo ist for next itteration
* Fix "zn"
* Fix "See GOV.UK"  - cannot link to live sites
* same Example for Use Clear Words and Use a simple tense and written
language - and should the Patterns be merged? - if this is important to you you can add as discussion or issue for next iteration
* remove "Note that “white space” is a term that means the background
color. It does not always need to be always white! "? - if this is important to you you can add as discussion or issue for next iteration . we added this text on porpouse
* 5.11.2 7.3.3 incorrect bold use and using bullets - worth fixing now

ls: thanks so much

Steve