Re: Review of documents

On 24/06/2019 14:26, lisa.seeman wrote:
> Hi Steve
> Comments inline
> Lisa
> ---- On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:10:39 +0300 *Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>*
> wrote ----
>
>     * Remove ednotes  -Yes we all agreed this needs to be done

We were previously talking about the Design Guide and this is Content
Usable. The new expanded ednote is currently only in the design guide.
I'll sort that out.

>     * Remove Empty “Status of This Document” section  - no, W3C staff
>     need to add it

It's a second one carried over when the Design Guide is included in the
Content Usable. I do no think it should be there. It's actually the
ReSpec process that adds it. Will ask Roy to figure out how to fix it

>     * Update Acknowledgements -Yes we all agreed this needs to be done

I know - just keeping in one place :)

>     * Add Roy Ran & Steve Lee to editors?  - this is a decision of the
>     W3C, one w3c editor is usual. Lets discuss on the coodination call

Ack

>     * Fix "find from bbc gel"  - yes, this is a note to add content. add
>     to the todo ist for next itteration

is that master list on the planning wiki page or elsewhere?

>     * 5.11.2 7.3.3 incorrect bold use and using bullets - worth fixing now

done

Steve