Re: proposed change of language for common words

Along the lines Gregg brought up, though I don't have list to check, I
suspect that using only the common 3000 words will probably exclude
essentially any technical language and many typical and commonly known
words used in every software application.

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams