Re: proposed change of language for common words

HiActually the list I was looking at had the words I looked up such as home, file and save.
But that is not even relevant , the wording give the option of  ""the most-common form to refer to the concept ""

You can use any list for the context. There is a open source script for building a list from a list of URLS.

You can build an application using the  most-common form to refer to the concept  for this context in navigation element and controls.

Does that answer the problem?

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 04 May 2017 21:37:48 +0300 Mary Jo Mueller<maryjom@us.ibm.com> wrote ----

Along the lines Gregg brought up, though I don't have list to check, I suspect that using only the common 3000 words will probably exclude essentially any technical language and many typical and commonly known words used in every software application.
Best regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams

Gregg C Vanderheiden ---05/04/2017 01:25:29 PM---I did word frequency studies in my previous life Before we decide to adopt any core vocabularies (ex