From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: 21 February 2017 11:12
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>; W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: can we keep all the converation in the issue. - was Re: Keeping SC text in the pull request description

lisa.seeman wrote:

Can we keep all the discussion in the original issue and not in pull requests

also the person who submitted the issue can put at the top f the issue the current wording proposal that would be even better.
<chair hat off>
I also like this idea. I think conceptually being able to hold comments in the original place makes sense.
However, there are of course times when comments may need to be made against the PR. I would see it as the role
of the SC manager to make sure things are in sync as best as possible.

The SC manager will have to ask the proposer to add the new text but I think that is a small price to pay for tracking. It also means the propose is on top of the current wording
Again, I like this idea.

to be honest I would rather it was all done in a google doc
This is problematic for some members due to accessibility concerns. We are discussing using a wiki as a part of the process also.
We can chat about options on the call.

Thanks
--
Joshue O Connor