RE: potential vision document for COGA

One of the gaps I see is that addressing cognitive access does not default
to basic UI adaptations. We are also going to need other service features
that will be required. Here are just a few:

   Reminder services for people experiencing attention deficit or short
   term memory loss
   breadcrumbs "
   online glossaries for people with learning impairments and a vehicle for
   accessing them
   social collaboration solutions (instant messaging, etc. ) for users that
   prefer to operate in a group

We need a defined strategy for these and other features will need to
deliver - Specs., services, authoring tools, etc.

The points I list came out of the Preference for Global Access project we
are doing with NIDDR and the Department of Education.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger