Re: Web accessibility versus general accessibility standards

Hi Edward & all,

I have been also thinking along the same lines as Edward's note for a few
months. While working in the digital accessibility area with many software
agile teams, people ask for clarifications and explanations about some of
the WCAG criteria and cognitive design considerations. I have always heard
this argument that dynamic websites can not be one size fit all. I am
interested in this conversation.

And sorry I could not join the kick-off call due to some timezone confusion
from my side, I will try to join Group A calls now onwards.

Thanks,

Hiral