Re: Web accessibility versus general accessibility standards

Good thoughts, Edward—this describes a situation very much similar to the
games industry and how they have been working over the past few years to
help make interactivity more accessible through controllers,
visual configurations, adjustable difficulty levels, etc. I believe much
could be gleaned from looking to the games industry and for web
interactivity to follow suit.

Thank you,

Russell Campbell