Re: [WICD Core 1.0] Section 5.1

Hello Bjoern,

	The issues with the questions covered 2 main points:

1) The referencing of 2 SVG objects from one referencing element inside
   a block. There are a great many HTML pages which reference a plurality
   of images within a single containing block via use of the 'img'
   element. This is no different. I can't see that the spec. requires
   any additional text to state this.
2) The other point was sizing of 2 objects to 100% and how they fit into
   a containing block. This is well-defined in CSS and therefore need not
   be duplicated in the WICD Core document.

Best regards,
Alex