Re: CDR user agent conformance; DOM shouldn't be mandatory

Good point.  The reason is basically just that I believe a mistake was
made with how an earlier (internal) issue was resolved.  But I suppose
that the other reasons I gave should be able to stand by themselves.

Mark.

--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.       http://www.markbaker.ca