Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

The spec contains two checkboxes as an example of focus management
and the shadow DOM.

Currently, Microsoft implements that part of the specification.
WebKit has a patch started, but needs more work before it's in the browser.

The spec example uses isPointInPath to do hit testing.

While canvas developers and many accessibility experts
would like to see this example improved, many vendor
representatives have stated that SVG should be used
exclusively of Canvas, when developing interactive widgets.

-Charles