Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

Hello to all,

Maybe you think that this question is not related to this discussion,

But I want to know whether the web widget that are located on canvas,

are they incredible .I mean a check box with height 70,weight 70,

or no it will design as the common web widget on websites?

Thanks

--
Paniz Alipour