Re: hit testing and retained graphics

Hi Paniz,

I am not quite following you. Could you please provide more detail?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@gmail.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	chuck@jumis.com, franko@microsoft.com, Mike@w3.org,
            david.bolter@gmail.com, cyns@exchange.microsoft.com,
            public-canvas-api@w3.org, public-html-a11y@w3.org,
            public-html@w3.org
Date:	07/07/2011 06:32 AM
Subject:	Re: hit testing and retained graphics

Hello to all,

Maybe you think that this question is not related to this discussion,

But I want to know whether the web widget that are located on canvas,

are they incredible .I mean a check box with height 70,weight 70,

or no it will design as the common web widget on websites?

Thanks

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>