Re: Automation Summit in Berlin [action required from implementors by 9 August]

Hi David,

Apologies in advance that this is going to be confusing, but I think it's
better to raise the flag early.

I have been discussing with James and we're interested in organizing a WG
meeting in Europe some time this autumn, with more lead time so that more
people can attend. Mozilla and Google both might be able use offices to
host something like that.

If we do that, it would seem better to not also make the Sauce Labs
meetup an official WG meeting, on the assumption that not everyone would be
able to attend both. I would love hasty feedback from Apple and Microsoft
about their preferences.

Best regards,
Philip