Re: WebDriver Test Suite

Hi,

This is something that Tobie and I talked about at great length before,
and, form memory I think it's come up in a f2f before.

I'll add an agenda item for us to discuss (and decide) on the
implementation language for the tests. Until then, I think David's
suggestion is sound: let's get the code up for review so that we can have a
reasoned discussion based on data rather than gut feel and instinct.

Simon