From: Simon Stewart [mailto:simon.m.stewart@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 2:31 AM
To: John Jansen
Cc: public-browser-tools-testing
Subject: Re: WebDriver Test Suite

Hi,

This is something that Tobie and I talked about at great length before, and, form memory I think it's come up in a f2f before.

I'll add an agenda item for us to discuss (and decide) on the implementation language for the tests. Until then, I think David's suggestion is sound: let's get the code up for review so that we can have a reasoned discussion based on data rather than gut feel and instinct.

Simon