Re: A few more evaluation procedures for addendum to BP (ACTION-872)

Oh, and I am wondering if we need an additional optional section:

Variation on mobileOK Basic Tests

e.g. to explain that the 20k limit is for the DDC and that it is often
good practice to go beyond this for more advanced devices

Jo