Re: New draft of mobileOK Scheme 2008-11-06

Whilst I understand that this draft reflects the resolutions taken at
TPAC, I would like to propose an addition to the document that at least
points to the option to make the mobileOK claim machine-readable as follows.

2. Further Steps
As the previous section makes clear, the mobileOK trustmark is an icon
that may be included on any Web page that conforms to mobileOK Basic
Tests. However, it is possible to go further and make the claim
machine-readable using any of a number of different methods, thus making
mobileOK content more readily discoverable. The Protocol for Web
Description Resources [@@POWDER] includes an example of how to do this
in its documentation and alternatives include RDFa and microformats (@@
link to Jonathan’s work on this)

Link to http://www.w3.org/TR/powder-dr/#evidence (this is due to be