Re: [BPMLOD] Next telco

Dear all,

this is a kind reminder to provide your availability in the following
framadate *by tomorrow Friday the 23th of June*:
https://framadate.org/2EFfNuHL5vZppXhi
in order to find the time-slot for the next BPMLOD telco.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Katerina

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)