Re: [BPMLOD] Next telco

Dear all,

please ignore the link that I have previously send you. It was my
mistake, eventually the link was not for a group poll. Apparently with
the latest changes in the doodle functionality I didn't realise it.
I have now created a group poll for the next BPMLOD next telco in
framadata that you can find here: https://framadate.org/2EFfNuHL5vZppXhi

Please your availability *by Friday the 23rd of June end of business
day. *Note that *timeslots* are in *CEST.

*Best,
Katerina*
*

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)