RE: [BPMLOD] Next telco

Dear all,

The best date for the next BPMLOD exchange is Friday, June 30, 2023, 10-11
CEST.

You will find a calendar invite attached.

The agenda and connexion details can be found on the Wiki, here:

https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_29/06/2023

Please take a look at our “guidelines for contribution” draft, you can
comment on the document with your questions and we will answer them during
the call:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EQPywP6_0qd9uiFJU_Wn4A1Yqx9z-9RbiTsgu2nKFtY/edit?usp=sharing

And double check your task assignment and gihub id, particularly those in
red (set in white once checked):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VZgOOV3bE_RLLRNu_A97ztpv0cuDuRp6I6Asy5t1fmA/edit?usp=sharing

We will use this information to add those who are not already in the
repositories of the various recommendation efforts and update the Wiki
appropriately.

Best Regards,

Andon on behalf of the BPMLOD chairs

--

Andon Tchechmedjiev, PhD. Associate Professor of Artificial Intelligence and
Computer Engineering at EuroMov Digital Health in Motion, IMT Mines Alès.

Taxonomy and Semantics of Movement (SemTaxM) co-lead, Learning and
Complexity group member.

Research expertise: Deep Learning, Knowledge Engineering, Computational
Linguistics and Semantics, Biomedical Informatics, Neuroengineering and
Human Movement Processing