Re: [W3C BPMLOD] - poll for the first meeting in 2023

Dear all,

According to the poll, the first meeting for a new round of guidelines and
best practices will take place on 17th January at 10 CET (see other time
zones
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD+call&iso=20230117T1000&p1=326&ah=1>
)
The connection details will be sent around before the meeting.

Talk to you then!

Best,

Jorge