Re: BabelNet 2 Lemon - Guidelines (lider@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es)

Hi Tiziano,
Thanks for sharing this. You may have seen that we raised an issue in
the LD4LT group on requirement for using linked data in terminology
management;
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ld4lt/2014May/0008.html

I'll cross reference this document there to help inform the debate, and
hopefully we can examine related requirements in more detail with some
of the companies at FEISGILTT in Dublin.

Further to the BPMLOD call today, it would be really useful to include
some sample SPARQL queries in this document, especially if people could
try them out on the existing SPARQL endpoint you have at:
http://babelnet.org:8084/sparql/

This would go a long way to helping people who are new to linked data to
understand the power of the model and of SPARQL. For example something
that simply returns an entry in another specified language, or returns
the definition. People building localisation tools are often interested
in seeing these simple use cases first as these are ones they can easily
understand and integrate, e.g. the term lookup feature we saw the
wikipedia translation guide present at MLW in Madrid last week. Only
then are they likely to look into the full power of linked data and sparql.

cheers,
Dave