Re: [bpmlod] introductions

Hi all,

My name is John McCrae and I am a research associate at the University of
Bielefeld. My work mainly concerns multilinguality and the representation
of language resources on the web, in particular I have worked along with
other members of this group on the development of the *lemon* lexicon-ontology
model, that extends the ontology language OWL with the ability to represent
lexical information and describe non-trivial multilingual representations
of vocabularies. I have also been involved in publishing multilingual
language resources as linked data.

More:
http://lemon-model.net
http://john.mccr.ae