Re: Summary - Bioschemas community group leadership and champions

Hi Franck

Thanks for asking about the role of a Champion. We see these as members of the community who will actively promote the uptake and usage of Bioschemas profiles that have reached (or nearly reached) release status; so very much the kind of thing that you are already doing for the Biodiversity community and Taxon profile.

We welcome people to let us know that they would like to be listed in this role. We’ll be adding a section to the website soon.

Best regards

Alasdair

--
Alasdair J G Gray
Associate Professor in Computer Science,

Email: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ajg33

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5711-4872

Office: Earl Mountbatten Building 1.39