Re: Abstract for UKON poster (about the specification)

Hi Justin, Leyla, Alasdair

Either of those solutions are good, and there is no discussion that
Leyla should be the author for a submission presenting the bioschema
protein component.
For the UKON submission,   which is meant to introduce/present the whole
bioschema efforts, i feel that having the lead of each group
(http://bioschemas.org/groups/) acknowledged as author would be fairer
on these people.
If this is too long a list, then Justin's solution is straight to point
and indeed shows that the work is done by a community, a group of like
minded folks doing the leg work.

I hope this clarifies my comment.

Cheers

Philippe