Re: bioschema pages

From: Carole Goble <carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 16:45:33 +0000
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Cc: "Gray, Alasdair J G" <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>, "'McLeod, Kenneth'" <Kenneth.McLeod@hw.ac.uk>

Hi Susanna

This has been raised in a management meeting and we are rolling this back.
In fact this was the first thing Kenneth was to do

Carole

--
Professor Carole Goble CBE FREng FBCS CITP
School of Computer Science

tel: +44 161 275 6195
email: carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk
twitter: @CaroleAnneGoble
PA: Melanie Price <melanie.j.price@manchester.ac.uk>

PLEASE NOTE: I no longer work weekends. You will not get a response.

email etiquette:
I get a lot of email and when I travel it gets even more backed up.

- Don't get too upset if my replies are short (see http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1047)
- If you don't get a reply within 48 hours there is a good chance the email has scrolled into the distance. If its urgent try again or email melanie.price@manchester.ac.uk.
If you haven't heard within a week you really should try again.