Re: Abstract for UKON poster (about the specification)

I have also seen one explicit author (the submitter) or a few (those
directly contributing to the writing and the actual poster) and then the
community. the idea behind an explicit author is to make it easier for
people looking at the paper to address the person right next to it.

Regards,