Re: Towards 0.7.1

From: Alistair Johnson <Alistair.Johnson@johnsonusm.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 13:33:50 +0000
To: "public-banana-rdf@w3.org" <public-banana-rdf@w3.org>
CC: "rickynils@gmail.com" <rickynils@gmail.com>, "lars.hupel@mytum.de" <lars.hupel@mytum.de>
All,

I have released a new version of sbt-scalajs[1] that has the required functionality for the release process.

Additionally,  I have been in contact with Rickard Nilsson, the maintainer of scalacheck[2], whom has (quickly) released a new version that cross builds to scalajs; this is already in master. As a result, I have produced a new library zCheck[3] that wraps scalacheck and scalaz's Speclite in a cross-compile format for use in banans-rdf and potentially other projects. An obvious target, directly or indirectly,  would be scalaz and shapelessas we are also committed to help them provide scalajs builds in their master.

I will next import zCheck into banana-rdf - please have a look at the plugin/library in the meantime.

Kind regards
Alistair

[1] https://github.com/InTheNow/sbt-scalajs
[2] https://github.com/rickynils/scalacheck