GoToMeeting Invitation - W3C Auto BG - Monthly Phone Meeting

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:13:15 +0000
To: "internal-autowebplatform@w3.org" <internal-autowebplatform@w3.org>, "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: "Dominique.Massonie@elektrobit.com" <Dominique.Massonie@elektrobit.com>, "Mario.Thielert@continental-corporation.com" <Mario.Thielert@continental-corporation.com>, "philippe.robin@technoveo.com" <philippe.robin@technoveo.com>, PHILIPPE COLLIOT <philippe.colliot@mpsa.com>, "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>, J Alan Bird <abird@w3.org>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, "<bgidon@w3.org> Gidon" <bgidon@w3.org>, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
In case you have trouble seeing the coordinates from the calendar invite for the Nov 12 meeting, here they are again:

In order to accommodate interaction with GENIVI members in Europe, I have scheduled this monthly call on a Wednesday morning as opposed to our normal Tuesday call.

The agenda will include the following:

—GENIVI Navigation -Phillipe Colliot - Overview and forming task group

—Speech - Mario Theilert and Dominique Massonie- Status - Glen Shires will be invited

—Media Tuner - Ryan Davis - iHeartRadio - Status and forming task group

—Action item status from F2F

1.  Please join my meeting, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM PDT.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/160596717

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 160-596-717

Meeting ID: 160-596-717

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes