Re: GoToMeeting Invitation - W3C Auto BG - Monthly Phone Meeting

Getting good interest here at TPAC.

Adding to the agenda:

—Quick Geospacial contact and intro - Phil Archer, W3C
—quick proposal on vehicle safety configuration - Bart van Leeuwan, Netage

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes