DTDL / VSSo alignment

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 11:14:57 -0500
To: Mike Glass <Mike.Glass@microsoft.com>, Mario Ortegon Cabrera <mario.ortegon@microsoft.com>, Jeff Beman <Jeffrey.Beman@microsoft.com>, Ash Beitz <ashbeitz@microsoft.com>, Adrian Collier <acollier@microsoft.com>, "Daniel.DW.Wilms" <Daniel.DW.Wilms@bmw.de>, "Adnan.Bekan" <Adnan.Bekan@bmwgroup.com>, "Benjamin.Klotz@eurecom.fr" <Benjamin.Klotz@eurecom.fr>
Cc: Gunnar Andersson <gandersson@genivi.org>, "Philippe Robin (GENIVI)" <philippe.robin@technoveo.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi Mike and your MS colleagues,

In a previous call with you and GENIVI, I let you know that we are
starting standards work on the ontology VSSo. We discussed potential to
map or otherwise align DTDL with it. I want to explore that
specifically in more detail with you and some of the stakeholders in
VSSo next week.

To find a time I created a doodle.

https://doodle.com/poll/3bmxkftt66kz44qg?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Timezones span from IST to PDT and as such do not have anything
starting later than 10pm IST nor earlier than 7am PDT. Hopefully we can
find something in the middle convenient to a critical mass to have this
conversation.

https://www.w3.org/auto