Agenda+ Best Practices document

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 10:07:20 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
We have decided we should provide an early draft for an In-Vehicle
Application Best Practices document in conjunction with a First Public
Working Draft of VISS version 2. Ulf suggested we take up some topics
from it during our regular working group calls to collect input.

We will be collecting an organizing contributions on the wiki from
where I will extract and put into an HTML document in our github
repository.

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Best_Practices

https://www.w3.org/auto