Re: DTDL / VSSo alignment

For those that haven't answered yet, please fill in the survey so we
can settle on a time next week. As suspected due to timezone range,
there is no clear winner. I will choose based on critical mass and try
to ensure we have representation from key organizations present.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead