Graph prototyping

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 15:56:05 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
We had considerable interest during our face to face to start
prototyping and playing with VSS data in Graph, setup a server with
sampling of data. Demo would show something tangible people can
interact with.

How to make this meaningful it should aim to answer some questions for
the public interest and think of the signals necessary to be able to
ask those questions. Road safety or congestion are perhaps some high
level areas we could find some focused topics under.

I should be able to set us up a Linux server on MIT's cloud and figure
out how to advertise with a w3.org address.

Some are rather eager to get started and suggest we use the current
data task force call or schedule a different one if that time doesn't
work to get this started.

http://www.w3.org