Re: Graph prototyping

We did not have much time to discuss on the call. What I mentioned
there is I wanted input on what Graph engine we should use at least
initially. We can inquire about a license for Neo4j but figured we can
start with Apache Tinkerpop for now. Open to suggestions if anyone has
experience and preferences with one.

It would be wise to finish VSS2.0 positioning before people try to
represent data in it.

If you plan on participating and will need access to the server
(Linux), send me your public SSH key in a private mail - *not* to the
list.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead