Re: WG call 2017-09-05

Thank you, Ted. I apologize that I was not able to join the call yesterday.
Unfortunately, I have an increasing number of conflicts. Thank you all for
moving things along. I hope that I can join again for the next meeting.

:rjs

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.