Re: Request to make the issue list for VISS

From: Gavigan, Kevin <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:20:47 +0100
To: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Cc: "Crofts, Adam" <acrofts1@jaguarlandrover.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi Wonsuk,

Good to hear from you and great to hear that there is a consensus to bring
VISS and VIAS to CR before the upcoming TPAC.

Adam and I have been working thru the VISS issues when we could in
background and as far as I know, they have been either been cleared and
closed  or we are almost ready to merge (e.g. #226)

The only exception is #223 (wwwivi) - we would very much appreciate
feedback from the group on how we should proceed.

If we can resolve #223, we could potentially be in position to propose
moving to CR within a few days...

Kind regards,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR