Re: Remainder of the year (was Re: Proposed call schedule change)

I am ok with making the 12/12 BG meeting the last one of the year and
discuss BG as well as WG topics.

Leading up to it, I would like to close out the remaining issues in Github:
https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues (in particular the famous 233).
Please provide your input on Github so that we can review and make a
decision. Hopefully, we can address most of the items via e-mail.

:rjs

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.