Re: Remainder of the year (was Re: Proposed call schedule change)

Hi Ted,

*>> .It would be nice to wrap up the outstanding issue for VISS by email.*

Following the discussions with the TAG Group etc. is there a preferred form
of words e.g. a paragraph that captures the consensus well.

If not, would the following be suitable?

"The implementer will specify the mechanism that is used to locate the VIS
Server instance on the local vehicle network. This could, for example,  be
via a Discovery mechanism or based on configuration settings."

Thanks and regards,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR