Re: [review period - step 4] CAT of the Chinese Authorized Translation for WCAG 2.1

Dear Xueyuan,

I represent the LTO to send this email. WCAG 2.1 Chinese Authorized
Translation has already finished the Step 5. Please find below information:

The latest version of CAT: https://w3c.github.io/WCAG21-zh/index.html

Summary report: https://w3c.github.io/WCAG21-zh/summary.html

Notification for review:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-auth-trans-zh/2018Dec/0000.html