Re: [LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: Authorized Simplified Chinese translation of WCAG 2.1

Hi Xueyuan,

The LTO for Chinese Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 prepared the
Candidate Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1, please find it through the

Could we start the step 4?

Best,

Roy

在 2018/6/21 下午4:58, Xueyuan 写道: