From: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk<mailto:matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, 18 February 2015 14:02
To: "public-audio@w3.org<mailto:public-audio@w3.org>" <public-audio@w3.org<mailto:public-audio@w3.org>>
Subject: F2F Doodle Poll

Hello Group,

We are trying to decide if it would be possible to hold a face to face meeting in addition to our TPAC meeting.

Please can you fill in the doodle poll here http://doodle.com/wn96spiedq43bxfr and we will make a decision based on the results.

Noteflight have kindly offered to host the session in Boston, MA

Best

Matt
--
Matthew Paradis