Re: New Draft of Web MIDI Spec?

Hi, folks–

I'm delaying publication by a day or so.

I'll be making the changes needed directly in the github version, to
save future time.

I'll also be prepping it for automatic publishing with W3C's new
publication system, which is still rough around the edges.

I'll let you know when it's been published.

Regards–
–Doug