F2F Registration (was: F2F Doodle Poll)

Hi, Matt–

Once we've determined the dates, we usually create a WBS (Web Balloting
System) poll to allow people to register for the f2f. I've taken the
liberty of creating the poll, which all WG members should fill out:

  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46884/audio_f2f-q1_2015/

We should also add a logistics page in the wiki.

I look forward to seeing y'all there!

Regards–
–Doug